The final ISLA newsletter, containing a summary of the recent project achievements, is now available from the project website.
The highlights include:
• Thulium fibres with 70% slope efficiency at >100 W output
• Holmium fibres with 75% slope efficiency
• Amplitude modulators and tuneable filters
• Fibre-coupled isolators, pump combiners and low loss taps
• Wavelength-flattened couplers
• Fibre-coupled silicon pulse pickers
• Graphene-based modelockers
• 793 nm diodes >38 W in 105 μm fibre with 0.15 NA demonstrated
• Wavelength stabilised 793 nm diodes with 60% power conversion efficiency.
Although the project finished at the end of Jun-2015, work continues on two micron components and sources.
If you have any questions or ideas for collaboration, please get in touch!
Link to newsletter: http://isla-project.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/ISLA-newsletter-6-Aug-2015.pdf
ISLA is supported by the European Commission under the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7)
ISLA Consortium SiteConsortium members can access the private area of this site by clicking here. If you do not have an account for this site, please contact Dr Bruce Napier at email@example.com.